Be part of the energy of HighLight – volunteer and join the team
Help us bring NZ’s Best Community Event to life. At the heart of all the fun, gain experience at a large scale event, support your community and meet some wonderful people. Our volunteers help event goers have a great experience and make lasting positive memories.
Our volunteers help out in many ways, they:
- are a source of general event information
- help with directions
- manage crowds
- oversee installations or activities
- help performers
- welcome visitors and hand out maps
- are the eyes and ears of the organisers
- help our Charity Partner to collect donations
- monitor car parks
- help maintain a safe and fun environment.
As a volunteer, you’ll receive:
- a HighLight t-shirt, yours to keep
- any attire and equipment required to carry out your duties (ie. hi-vis vest)
- a light meal and snacks for during your shift
- an exclusive invite to the post-HighLight event
- the opportunity to be involved in Lower Hutt’s largest event, and gain experience at a large scale event
- the fun feel good factor of helping our community have enjoyable and memorable experiences.