Our incredible event partners are once again helping bring HighLight to life for 2019.
HighLight continues to surpass all expectations of those who visit and we could not deliver this event free to the community without partnering with these amazing businesses and groups wo are as passionate about HighLight as we are.
When you have the choice, please support our partners just as they choose to support us.
Event Delivery Partners
Volunteer at HighLight
Why volunteer at the carnival?
- Give something back to your community
- Be part of Lower Hutt’s largest event
- Share the experience of volunteering with a friend or family by volunteering together!
- Help our Charity Partner White Ribbon to collect donations, manage crowds, help performers etc
- Receive an official t-shirt (to keep) thanks to EmbroidMe Wellington and American Apparel, and a light meal for during your shift
- Opportunity to win prizes each night
If you’re interested in volunteering, we’d love for you to email us at email@example.com
To be a volunteer, you must be 16 years or older unless accompanied with a parent or caregiver.
Volunteer on one or more event night
Are you a food vendor wanting to be part of HighLight 2020? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and information about the type of food you sell and we will make sure you are on our contact list to get in touch when expressions of interest open around July/August.
In 2019 we introduced an expressions of interest process for artists to submit their ideas and installations to be considered for display at HighLight. This helps us ensure that we get the right mix of local, national and international artist to showcase.
To receive a reminder when next year’s expressions of interest open please email email@example.com with your contact details and any supporting information. Or check back here early next year for all the details on how you can submit your great idea for HighLight 2020!