Agreement to terms
Welcome to highlight.org.nz (the ‘site’), a website operated by HighLight: Carnival of Lights (‘we’, ‘our, ‘us’).
We recognise only New Zealand law as it applies to the content of this website.
HighLight: Carnival of Lights disclaims and excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demand or damages of any kind whatsoever (including for negligence) arising out of or in connection with the use of either this website or the information, content or materials included on this site or on any website we link to.
These web pages contain information about events and are an introduction and background. While we take due care to ensure the accuracy of this information, we accept no responsibility or liability for any errors, omissions, offers or details of any operator listings.
Prices, timetables and other details or terms of business may change without notice. The information is not advice and does not imply any endorsement by HighLight: Carnival of Lights. Any prices on this website are in New Zealand dollars and include GST unless stated otherwise.
HighLight: Carnival of Lights does not guarantee that:
- website visitors will have uninterrupted or error-free access to, and use of, this website
- the content is up-to-date, correct, complete or useful for any particular purpose. Website visitors must rely on their own judgement in relation to any matter of that type
- products or services referred to may not be available at all times and places. You can consult businesses directly for information about the products and services which may be available at any specific time or place
- this website, any files available for download, or third-party websites will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
HighLight: Carnival of Lights reserves the right to:
- suspend, terminate or otherwise alter access to some or all the site’s services at any time and without notice
- change the information or make improvements or changes in the products or services described in this information at any time without notice.
Links to third-party websites are not an endorsement or recommendation of those sites or products offered on those sites. When visiting other websites, please refer to the terms and conditions of use, privacy and copyright policies of those sites.
Any website you access from this site is independent of HighLight: Carnival of Lights. We have no control over the content on that website. We do not make any representations about, endorse, or accept any responsibility for the content, or use, of any other website.
We will regard any comments or materials sent to us relating to this website or its contents as public information. HighLight: Carnival of Lights is free to reproduce, use, disclose, adapt or distribute that material. This also applies to any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in that material. There are no limitations.
No person may make any statement on this website which would be binding on HighLight: Carnival of Lights. Nor can it be defamatory or unlawful or give legal rights or remedies to anyone against HighLight: Carnival of Lights.
Any information collected on this website is for the sole use of HighLight: Carnival of Lights for use in our promotional activities. HighLight: Carnival of Lights holds all information collected on this website. Any information we collect on this website about an individual is available to be corrected by that individual.
Feedback and unsolicited submissions
The material on this website is copyrighted to HighLight: Carnival of Lights. You may, however, copy, store or reproduce if you acknowledge the HighLight: Carnival of Lights web page as the source of that material.
Exceptions apply. HighLight: Carnival of Lights does not permit anyone to incorporate the following in any other work unless you request prior consent.
- The HighLight logo.
- Images on the website.
This includes when:
- in electronic, hard copy or other forms
- republishing it for commercial or any other purpose
- transmitting it to or storing it on any other website or storage and retrieval system.
This website may feature embedded content from third-party social media platforms and video-sharing platforms. For example, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Vimeo. Embedded content is subject to the licence terms of the location at which the content is hosted or the licence terms imposed by the owner of such content. Embedded content may be used or linked to only under the terms of the relevant licence. You are liable for any consequences of failure to follow those licence terms.
The trademarks appearing on this website belong to us, our suppliers or our licensors. You must not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce trademarks for any reason without our prior written permission. Or, in the case of third-party trademarks, the written permission of the owner of the relevant trademark.